Life Update

 

 So it's been a few months since I last made a post, but that's because life has been really busy!

At the end of March I graduated from Full Sail University as the Valedictorian of my class.  It was an incredible honor to also be picked as the "Advanced Achiever" of my class, an award given to a single member of the graduating class voted to be the one most likely to succeed in their career.

About a week after graduating I got hired at Disney Junction Point Studios as an Environment artist to work on Epic Mickey 2.



I have since moved to Austin, Texas and have been very busy with the crunch hours at the studio.  I haven't really been able to tackle on any personal work simply due to the very long hours, but I have been doodling and doing what I can to keep my mind creative.

I might touch up and compile a bunch of these concept sketches in a single post in the near future.

About the Blog

Gallery of current works by Kenneth Kozan, Game Artist.